Welcome!

I'm glad that you've found my blog! I will be writing here about my time abroad in Prague!

Reminder: I do not have a Facebook. I will post pictures
for everyone to see here, on the blog. You can also follow me on Twitter @TylerReedMiller.

Cheers!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 1

Well I finally got to Prague and finished with all of the necessary errands. I had to register with the school and get the proper confirmation documents in order to get a public transportation pass and checked in to the dorms. Now I am all settled and have unpacked and gone to the grocery store to buy some small things for breakfast and snacks. Prague is a beautiful city and the people seem pleasant enough. The language is like nothing I have ever heard and I'm certain that I will not know much more than I do now. My roommate's name is Daniel and he is from Hungary. He and I are equally outgoing and it seems we will become pretty good friends. Also, Janka, my Czech buddy, has been wonderful and has been with me almost the entire time that I  have been here thus far. The  one disappointment that I have so far is about the beer. It is not the best beer that I have ever tasted and had higher expectations for it after hearing how great it was. Maybe I have not drank the correct kind, but so far it was very average.

No comments:

Post a Comment